Some Shoulder Action...

What a great day! I started with a run outside...but I need some new running shoes. No, seriously! It's not just an excuse to go shopping!! (wink). But honestly, a good pair of running shoes make all the difference! Nevermind the designer workout attire...just give me some "kicks" and my Pandora Radio and I'm good to go!

I hit shoulders and calves today. Typically I give my calves a little more love than I did today, but my tender tootsies were holding me back. Rest assured...tomorrow I will make-up for my slacking today! Here's what shoulders looked like:

Warm-Up that Rotator: Internal/External Rotation (5 lbs dumbbells x 15 reps x 3 sets)

Super-set: Seated Front Raises & Single-arm Posterior Flys
*Seated Front Raises (15 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)
*Single-arm Posterior Flys (12 lbs x 15 reps x 4 sets)

Super-set: Shoulder Press on Smith Machine & Leaning Single-arm Lateral Raises
*Shoulder Press on Smith Machine (40 lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets)
*Leaning Single-arm Lateral Raises (15 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets)

Super-set: Front Cable Raises & Single-arm Posterior Cable Flys
*Front Cable Raises (10 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets)
*Single-arm Posterior Cable Flys (7.5 lbs x 15 reps x 3 sets)

Calves
*Standing Calve Raises (Pyramid: 80 lbs, 100 lbs, 120 lbs, 100 lbs, 80 lbs, x 15 reps/each)

Tomorrow morning's cardio on the stairclimber will most definately consist of some calve concentration! :)

Now it's off to B-E-D so these muscles can rest. My legs are feelin' yesterday's workout! :) LOVE THAT BURN!!!!

♥Much Love♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?