My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Since beginning Depoprovera in January 2013, I have be unable to drop a single pound. My weekly workouts consist of 5-6 days of weight lifting (split muscle groups) and 4-5 days of cardio (30-40 min sessions). Although I struggle daily with getting all my meals in, my macro-nutrients remain consistent.

Yesterday I began taking Lo Loestren (low hormone dosage). Today I begin a more consistent diet & increased weekly cardio sessions. I will also be incorporating steam sauna sessions into my weekly regimen along with daily Apple Cider Vinegar tonics. Outside of my normal BCAA's and pre-workout thermogenic, I will be including a multivitamin and OMEGA3's. 

GOALS:

  • Purge body of toxins
  • Increase metabolism
  • Drop body fat by 5lbs
  • Decrease body fat percentage by 2%

This is my personal challenge. #JoinTheMovement and put yourself to the challenge. You're worth it and your body will thank you! #HealthierHappierStrongerYOU #HarmoniousMindAndBody


Weekly progress pictures will ensue. 

Comments

  1. Good luck Charisse! I'm sure things will start moving with the lower dosage of b.c!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?