Love Shoulder Day...Calves...not so much...

Had a great workout @ 24 today! I'm focusing on rounding out my shoulders a bit more for my upcoming figure competition. So its critical that I hit each section on my shoulders/deltoids: Anterior (front), Medial (middle) and Posterior (rear). Here's the workout:

WARM-UP...the usual...

*Shoulder Press: 70 LBS x 15 reps x 2 sets, 90 LBS x 15 reps x 2 sets
*Front Barbell Raises: 30 LBS x 15 reps x 4 sets
*Super-set - Lateral Raises + Leaning Lateral Raises
Lateral Raises: 15 LBS x 15 reps x 3 sets
Leaning Lateral Raises: 15 LBS x 15 reps x 3 sets
*Up-right Rows: 45 LBS "C" bar x 15 reps x 3 sets

Calves
*Seated Calve Raises: 90 LBS x 20 reps x 1 set, Drop-set (10 LBS drops) 20 reps x 4 sets
*Standing Calve Raises: 135 LBS x 15 reps x 3 sets, 90 LBS to failure

**Had to restore my iPhone to default and haven't reinstalled my Pandora Radio yet...good thing I had my workout partner to keep me motivated!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?