cArDiO, CaRdIo...

Happy Friday!! I'm trying to step my cardio back up. Since I have brought my weight/body fat back up from my competition in April I have been feeling sluggish and bloated. It's more than just "filling back out". I think my body is trying to tell me that it's having a hard time processing all the protein I've been ingesting. I've read about fasting for a day or two to give my digestive system a rest...increasing my fiber intake...Dieter's Tea...It's just so hard for me NOT TO EAT! I have bought the Dieter's Tea and I used it for six days. I will say that I could tell a difference, but it is not recommended for use more than ten days. It's been a week so I'll resume the regimen tonight. I have also increased my fiber with Oat Bran, spinach and broccoli. The only thing left to try is the fast...but I will most likely have to skip the weights on those days. :( And tomorrow we are hitting HAMS!! So I may begin my fast on Sunday...I'll keep you posted.

As for today...30 minutes on the stairclimber and I finished up with 15 minutes on the bike (there was another gym-goer waiting for the stairs and my Momma taught me to share...besides...it's proper gym etiquette.)

Tonight...being Friday night...I should have no problem spending my 45 minutes on the stairclimber. I'll go for HIIT Cardio tonight as this morning was at a steady pace. Gotta go "Get My "GLISTEN ON"!

♥Much Love♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?