Back & Biceps
I've put in about five hours with clients...still much business to be handled before the day is up...but now it's time to give the muscles some love. I'm working Back and Biceps today. I start with back typically and always with my pull-up since they take the most energy to execute.
- Pull-ups (3 sets of 10)
- Lat pull-downs (75 lbs x 4 sets)
- Cable Rows (60 - 75 lbs x 4 sets)
- Single-arm bent over row with dumbbells (27.5 lbs x 4 sets)
- Bent-over row with barbell (40 lbs x 4 sets)
Then it's on to BICEPS!
- Preacher curls (15 lbs x 4 sets)
- Cable curls (20 lbs x 4 sets)
- 21's (25 lbs x 3 sets)
Meals have been on point today...Lord knows that's my weakness! But nutrition is 90 percent of the battle! So I'm ordering a palette of WILL POWER to keep my cravings in check so I can make this "thang" happen!
Until tomorrow...♥MUCH LOVE♥