Lean Leg Workout

Gotta lift some weight, ladies, if you wanna lose the jiggle! We underestimate our leg strength. Lets face it...if your legs carry YOU around all day, every day; you CAN squat more than 50 pounds on the Smith Machine!! So put on your big girl panties and LIFT SOME REAL WEIGHT!!

I've mentioned how I typically split my leg workouts between two days (Hamstrings on one day and Glutes & Quads on another). Lately I've been doing hamstrings one day and plyo the next. Well, I have had to modify my workouts this week due to scheduling but I got it in!

Today's Workout
Muscles Focused: Glutes, Quads & Hamstrings

10 min. Warm-up

Compound Set:
•Leg Extensions
•Lying Hamstring Curls

Compound Set:
•Vertical Leg Press: Foot positioning: Shoulder Width + Toes Out + High & Narrow
•Seated Calve Raises

Compound Set:
•Sumo Squats
•Jumping Lunges

Compound Set:
•Barbell Squats with stepper (breaking the plane!)
•Bulgarian Split Squats with stepper

•Single-leg Elevated Bridge (glute/hamstring isolation)

•Dumbbell Stiff-legged Deadlift

30 min. Cardio session on stairs. (No interval cardio training today due to muscular fatigue during leg workout.)

Drop me a line if you have questions regarding training, cardio or nutrition! 
Charisse_Fruge@yahoo.com 

www.FlexFitnessMeals.com
www.CharisseFruge.com
www.YouLiftLikeAGirl.com





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?