Chest & Abs...and yard work????

We had a much needed rain this afternoon. My azaleas are happy again! I worked out Chest and mixed it up with some plyometric abdominal exercises to keep my heart rate up.

The Routine

Three Super Sets:
*Incline Dumbbell Chest Press - 20 lbs x 20 reps
*Standing Knee-to-Elbow Mountain Climber Push-ups - BW x 15 reps
*Decline Straight-leg Raises - BW x 20 reps

Dumbbell Flys on Flat Bench - 15 lbs x 20 reps x 3 sets

Three Super Sets:
*Roman Twist on Decline Bench - 10 lbs x 40 reps
*Planks - BW x 60 second holds

Side Planks for Obliques - BW x 50 second holds x 3 sets

...Then it was home for about 3 oz of chicken & a small protein shake then YARD WORK! Well...it seems all that rain this afternoon made my grass grow another three inches and it was already looking a little "hairy"!!!

Finished up the yard and went for a 3.5 mile jog in the neighborhood. Now that I have burnt sufficient calories for the day it's time to shower and then I think I'll whip up a spinach salad with onions, bell peppers, almonds slivers and chicken with a little zesty lime juice! YUUUUM-E

In Health & Harmony

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?