Sculpting Long, Lean, Feminine Muscle

Today begins Week Two of my new training regimen. Designed to help me achieve a leaner look, I have reduced the weight I have been accustomed to lifting over the last year. Incorporating a greater rep range with less resting between sets, the increased intensity will help me to slightly reduce the muscle mass I've gained from lifting heavy while adding more definition. My exercises and muscle group splits remain unchanged. It's simply a change in the manner by which each is performed. I must admit, the intensity left me with serious DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)...without much "delay"! That soreness is proof that your workouts are working! Push yourself beyond your breaking point! 

Whatever your personal goal may be, there is a plan, that if followed, will get you to where you want to be. Just gotta be a "B.E.A.R." ... Believe. Enthusiasm. Action. Results. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?