Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped onions and bell peppers
- 1 small Squash (zucchini or summer) diced (adds a little extra color!)
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning (I use Tone's Cajun Seasoning with no MSG)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce (My favorite is Cholula!!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Diced tomato & onion as garnish
Instructions:Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
In a bowl mix together the onions and bell peppers, Cajun seasoning, hot sauce, salt, and ground black pepper. Add ground turkey and mix well.
Reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through.
*If you’re cooking for the man in your life – the “Carb-oholic”, or need a little carb-boost, the turkey pairs well with brown rice lightly seasoned with salt or Tony Cachere’s.