Just for the ladies...HORMONAL WEIGHT ISSUES.

JUST FOR MY LADIES...

I think I have identified the culprit to my constantly stubborn body weight. It seems no matter how regimented my nutrition and cardio/training, I can't shake the weight! Until a few weeks past when I missed my 3 month Depo appt. I let it lapse about two weeks before rescheduling my appt. Sure enough, within that short time frame, I dropped almost immediately. Although, I thought it was the fruit of my own labor...until now. I've had the Depo in my system for a week and a half and guess what else is back? Ugh! The few pounds I had dropped. I'm sure "non-Hormonal" is the answer, just kinda creeped out by forgein objects (if you catch my drift). I've only been on BC for 6 months since the birth of my daughter. Prior to that, I had been 5 years BC-free.

Looking for advise, opinions, personal experiences.

DISCLAIMER: HOPE THIS DOESN'T REACH A VIEWER WHO FINDS THE CONTENT INAPPROPRIATE. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?