11 Weeks Post-Partum...

Well...getting to the gym regularly has proved to be a great challenge. But HAVE NO FEAR! I have invested in a spin bike and my nutrition is on point along with my new Advocare regimen.

My mornings begin before "baby girl" wakes up with fasted cardio for optimal fat burn. I have been at this schedule for a week now and have dropped down to 125 lbs. I am so excited to see the changes just this week has brought! YES, 4:45AM cardio is a challenge, but it is a sacrifice that will bring Great Reward and I'm up to the CHALLENGE...speaking of...

My 24-Day Challenge will begin soon as well! JOIN ME! Whether you are looking to jump-start weight loss, break through that plateau or just start the New Year off feeling refreshed and full of ENERGY. Contact me for more information!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Transformation Challenge: So it begins...

Cajun Turkey…Bodybuilder Style!!

Do you eat like a Mongol Soldier or peasant warrior?